|Texas primary early voting dates are February 16 to 26, 2010. You must be a registered voter to either vote in person or by mail. According to the Texas Secretary of State, you are eligible to vote in Texas if you are:
- “A United States citizen;
- A resident of the Texas county in which application for registration is made;
- At least 18 years old on Election Day;
- Not finally convicted of a felony, or, if so convicted must have (1) fully discharged the sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or (2) been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote; and
- Not determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be (1) totally mentally incapacitated; or (2) partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.”
The last day for voter registration is February 1, 2010. To vote in person, find your Texas early voting locations below.
Sign up to support Governor Perry here, http://hq.rickperry.org/join/0b78v